Help with getting my money back

Efra_B0SS
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. So I'm just going to make this story short. So I was refunded after 2 months by a company for 29.95$. I paid total amount of 45$ and I never got the full money, because they dont wanna refund me the shipping cost. Allthough the product I ordered, was illegal and was not allowed in my country. I got a letter from the security and they told me they were going to ship the item back. So do I have right for full refund?

Also, when this company refunded me 29$, they sent the money to a VISA card I had on my PayPal. I think it was Spendon card (giftcard). The problem is that I can't use the card anymore and I'm not able to make any purchase with it. So is it possible to ask PayPal to just chargeback the card and put the money on my paypal balance? I've already sent an email to them, but they dont reply. 

BTW I bought this on eBay, already opened a dispute, so I couldn't do it again on PayPal.

Thanks for reading.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Wait for the dispute to finish and see what ebay says.

Payments go back to the card used to send the payment in the first place, if that card is unable to accept it then normally the funds will bounce back to your paypal account balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Efra_B0SS
Contributor
Contributor

Hey yeah, it didn't bounce to my PayPal balance, so do you think PayPal will do that for me? If the funds are available

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.