Dispute.Seller provides tracking company details,but it just a bunch of numbers,no name ?

bakabaka11
New Community Member

I have a dispute going ,as i recently bought an ebay item,then a few days later received an email from the ebay loss prevention department stating the item had been removed from ebay and contact the seller to see if and when my item would arrive(as i had already paid the seller via paypal).

When i went to contact the ebay seller,i found he was no longer a registered user.So email sent to his address,no replyafter 14 days.I raise the claim with PP and escelate it .Surprise surprise ,i get a bizarre email from the seller.

States he has proof i received my "items" (i only bought 1 "item").Good luck with that you lying turd!

Anyhow,PP has sent me the details they requested from him,namely the tracking company and tracking number .But here's where i scratch my head.The tracking company name details are not given ,just a bunch of numbers  Smiley Surprised(along with the tracking number underneath.

So what's that about,is this the seller providing false info ?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.