arnaque

tronchet
Contributor
Contributor

I was the victim of a scam on the internet, a mr <removed> lucas contacted me by email to know the availability of a product, this being passed for a Swiss worker moved in france by his company, the Transaction that he wanted to do absolutely by paypal site securisé but as he had cu Swiss account and the money is not the euro it had to vesr itself of the money on a paypal account that fed to him fictitiously on two occasions pretexting a Authentication and a European Community that for them both paid him 1050 euros and that I had to buy Neosurf coupons to feed this paypal account which would be returned to me when it opened, it takes several errors committed by the escro 1 ) Very good turn of phrse with some mistakes - 2) lack of consistency between a pay obligation at a certain time and l (sending an e-mail before the paypal relaunch, -3) no request for price of the object Of product -4) questioning one's good faith,

Regards,

Patrick

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

chanoir
Contributor
Contributor

Bonjour

J'ai été contacté comme pas mal d'autres artistes par le biais d'une plateforme d'exposition, par ce monsieur Rennard, entrepreneur Suisse vivant à Reims. Je supposais bien qu'il s'agissait d'une arnaque, maintenant j'en suis sûr!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.