adding cash to paypal business account

purple317
Contributor
Contributor

Is it possible to add money to a paypal business account similar to how we add money to a personal paypal account(adding cash at a store with a barcode)?

I don't see any options for adding money to the paypal business account other than the paypal.me link. I have a paypal account in the name of my business and I do not yet have any revenue but I would like to put some cash in my paypal account to pay monthly bills for the business.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

IF YOU WANT TO pay bills,you dont have to add cash to your account,just like credit /debot cards and bank account and state which one is the primary source of payment .

you should aso look into getting a Paypal busienss debit card to withdraw cash from ATM and use it to go shopping.

Login to Me Too

purple317
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for responding but you did not answer the question.

I am aware of the options you mentioned. I want to know if it is possible to add money to a PayPal business account the way one can add money to a PayPal personal account.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

it makes no difference what kind of account you have.

but there are folks who complain CASH ADDED at a CVS store does not show up.

another way is ifyu have a Paypal prepaid MC debit card or a WMT prepaid MC card,link to your Paypal account and move money back and forth.

Paypal prepaid debit card has its own website,cost is 4.95 a month

Login to Me Too

purple317
Contributor
Contributor

Yes it does make a difference.

I have one paypal account in my own name and I have another paypal account in the name of my corporation and the two accounts are not the same. The one for my corporation does not show an option for adding money to the account but my personal PayPal account does show that option. 

Since I can't find the option for adding money to my business account then I guess I have to assume that the option does not exist.

I posted this question through my PayPal business account so I am surpised to be getting answers from people who do not have a real business account.

Also, I  have had no trouble adding money to my personal account at Rite-Aid.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.