Paypal Working Capital --- Online Application Not Working

BBFYM
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having a problem with the Paypal Working Capital online application not working.  I have filled out the form completely only to click the "View my offer" button to be told that I need to fill out the form completely.  I am completely dumbfounded by this as I am an IT person by profession and Paypal won't return any of my requests for help with this issue.

Login to Me Too
238 REPLIES 238

2010sinclair
Contributor
Contributor

Smiley Surprised

Spoiler
A LITTLE SCARED AND SURPRISED ...
I DID APPLY AND WAS TURNED DOWN TWICE 
I BRING PAYPAL QUITE A BIT OF MY BUSINESS AND I THINK IT IS A GLITCHE SOMEWHERE ..
I GUESS I WILL TRY EVERY WEEK AS I RARELY EVER HAVE A BUYER ISSUE ,,,,
Spoiler

Login to Me Too

Mystik
Contributor
Contributor

Not sure what happened to my reply I already made, but here goes again...

I have a Working Capital loan currently that I am in a position now where I could pay it off rather than waiting for the normal collections from incoming payments.  I was thinking about doing this so that a new loan could be started.  Is there any kind of delay between the time I finish one loan and can begin with another?  Or anything else I should be considering?  Thanks much in advance.

Login to Me Too

Cyber-dawg
Contributor
Contributor

I would suggest that you do not pay the loan off early. I did this a couple of months ago and found that Working Capital is no longer working for me. Even thought I paid off several loans early, and my sales are way up and everything looks better than when I took out the orginal loan, my application has been declined everytime I apply these days.

Login to Me Too

Mystik
Contributor
Contributor

Really sorry to hear you've had that trouble.  Hope it works out for you again soon.  I think I am going to take that advice and just let it finish when it would normally and then try.

Login to Me Too

xypeter

2010sinclair
Contributor
Contributor
Things happen for reason 👉
Login to Me Too

2010sinclair
Contributor
Contributor
GOOD LUCK👍
Login to Me Too

miamiu27

I paid mine off early as well and it was a very small amount that was due. I applied for another a few days later and was denied. My sales are the same this year as of last year this time. I was excited but that was quickly put to a halt when i saw the do not qualify screen. I will wait on a letter, i saw some on here applied a few times after and a few got approved. Maybe i will try again in a few more days. Bummer i like the PWCC program.

Login to Me Too

Cyber-dawg
Contributor
Contributor

I liked the program and used it several times when Paypal was still loaning money. My sales are up over last year and I paid the loan off early and get the same generic letter every time that I apply. It appears that the same thing is happening to most people. I applied once or twice every week and get the same declined message and the same generic letter about sales patterns. In my opinion, they just don't have any money to loan.

Login to Me Too

GEMLOGIC

Bummed out , been with paypal long long time and they happen to be a great company , got already 2  working capital loans and paid back quickly.......got approved  on third one  this morning 8am, showing  already on my DASHBOARD, even got comfirmation email re latter from webank, money was not put in accounts in MINUTES as usual......called them and they are saying its a glitch they are working on...my wife made me call a third time and actually the person was RUDE .....saying its only been 3 hours to be patient and case was ESCALATED to service tech.......and to boot someone will call me back n put me up to speed...its 4:30 pm already , not a word.....not sure what's going on...did this ever happen to anyone ?

NS

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.