PayPal Working Capital Loan Declined

todley
Contributor
Contributor

I have had three loans and paid them all off, the last loan which was paid off July 2016 took me longer do to having and heart attack and recovery. My eBay store is back up and running and doing better than ever higher sales.  It has been over a year since the last loan was paid. I applied for a new loan to purchase extra inventory and was turned down code 625. I called customer service and was informed this is do to the fact it took so long to pay off the last loan. My question is will I ever be able to get another loan it has been a year does this code stay forever the customer service agent said to just keep applying.  At this point I think I will just use my credit card to purchase extra inventory but it would be nice to know if this code ever goes away has anyone had a similar situation in taking to long to pay back there loan and then been approved for another loan. Sorry for the long post ! Todd

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

this is a member forum,we dont really know your situation nor can we make decision or know how Paypal will decide.

Login to Me Too

rt2013
Contributor
Contributor
He's asking if anyone has been in a similar situation, and with paypal working capital the denial codes given make it very possible that someone else has gotten the same code and then gotten approved at a later date. You spam posts with meaningless info just to get your name on the kudos board, which helps no one.
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@rt2013 wrote:
He's asking if anyone has been in a similar situation, and with paypal working capital the denial codes given make it very possible that someone else has gotten the same code and then gotten approved at a later date. You spam posts with meaningless info just to get your name on the kudos board, which helps no one.

should I give you kudos for reading so much into his thread?

Login to Me Too

todley
Contributor
Contributor

stop being a jerk

Login to Me Too

todley
Contributor
Contributor

rt2013 thanks for posting I should have not even posted the comment I knew some jerk would make a nasty comment but all I wanted to know is if anyone had recieved a loan after getting decline code 625 I know why I was declined thanks fro your kindness, By the ways I got a great loan from my bank instead of PayPal working capital !

Login to Me Too

todley
Contributor
Contributor

Sumiko why did you even bother to post anything at all All I wanted to know was if any one had recieved a loan after getting decline code 625 I know why I was declined ! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.