PayPal Working Capital - Error DLGJ0654

JustJustin
Contributor
Contributor
Hey y’all! Did anyone get the 654 error code while applying for a working capital? I keep getting this error while trying to apply for my 2nd loan. Paid of the first loan $3,220 back on February 19th and since then I keep getting this code. They said it’s about sales fluctuations?! Never had. The letters says something completely different about negative balance, other PayPal account related issues and disputes. Had some disputes in the past but nothing major and all closed down. Did anybody get approved after a 0654 error code? And if so, how long after? Thank you!
Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Kb-2613
Contributor
Contributor
Mines is still declining also ! I’m tired of trying
Login to Me Too

JustJustin
Contributor
Contributor

FURTHER UPDATE:

So I kept applying every day since February 20th when I finished my first loan. Today, after many error messages, I finally got approved. Although it was less than the first loan I jumped on it and grabbed it with two hands! Here's the timeline I had:

1) February 20 till March 1 - Error Code 656 - Fluctuations in sales
2) March 10th till March 26th - Error Code 654 - Fluctuations in sales + disputes
3) March 26th till April 1st - Error Code 640 - Amount of Disputes
4) April 1st till April 4th - Error Code 641 - Recent Holds
5) April 5th (morning) - Error Code 656 - Fluctuations in sales
6) April 5th (evening) - Approved.

Don't lose hope. I literally applied every day around 15 times a day. Yes, I got a bunch of mail from them lol. I had one day with like 40 letters.

Login to Me Too

Diehard99
Contributor
Contributor

Seems clear to me: this is just a way to say no but keep you trying until it fits their cash flow or?? 

A ready odd way to do business since calling them is basically useless. I couldn't imagine working at their customer service center since nothing specific can be told to you. Just strange.

But your history I find valuable so thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.