PayPal Working Capital. Code 701

jackboy0099
Contributor
Contributor

any one no what this error is 

PayPal Working Capital.

Code 701

i keep getting this when i try for a loan with paypay ??????? just paid my last one up a few days ago jack

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

gcpickers
Contributor
Contributor

Does the description read, "Your PPWC is linked to another account that has not met expectations" How long did uoi wait to re-apply? I am trying to figure this out myself, as i have been denied as well...going for my 5th

Login to Me Too

GGGRED
New Community Member

Complete joke. It's auto generated and will not go away. I had a personal PayPal account that I took cash out several years ago. Initiated a new Company account and didn't use the old personal account..Forgetting that there was still a small balance due on the old loan..When I found out I contacted PayPal and paid that old loan off immediately. I had in the meantime initiated a new loan with the new business account, and paid that in full as expected..When I went to re-up on the new Business account,  I was declined with the 701 code. Now over 18 months later still the same **bleep** code. And there is no one to talk to nothing to do. VERY frustrating.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.