PayPal Cashback MasterCard does not show up in my account dashboard after card replacement

dapengzhang0
New Community Member

Recently I reported my PayPal Cashback MasterCard was lost/stollen to customer service (855-520-0991), they deactivated my lost card and sent me a new card. Two days after I activated the new card that I received, I found that the card does not show up in my account dashboard (https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/home) or wallet, the lost card also disappeared in my dashboard, and I don't have access to the card history (Any statement or activity record of the lost card are not available).

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

Call the number on the back of your PayPal credit card and tell them your situation, and ask if they can add the card dashboard access back to your PayPal account. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

Call the number on the back of your PayPal credit card and tell them your situation, and ask if they can add the card dashboard access back to your PayPal account. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.