The $4000 monthly load limit of paypal mycash card never reset for my account

cartman2005
New Community Member

So I bought the first mycash card at CVS on November and successfully loaded it into my paypal account. However I did notice that the $4000 limit didn't automatically reset the following month. I loaded some more cards at later December and now it's 2013, I can't load any more because it shows "monthly load limit: 0". I'm quite curious about how the term of "$4000 USD monthly load limit" work? Is it a life time limit ?

I contacted paypal CSR and was asked to call the paypal mycash card service phone number at 855-721-5035, which is a helpless infinite loop repeating the same info.  Where can I get a solution for this issue? Am I the only one having this problem ?  I'd appreciate any input. Thx.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

mulangren
New Community Member

same here

Login to Me Too

degania
Contributor
Contributor

I am also having this problem. I used my max limit for December, and tried another load on January 1 and received the message that I had reached my limit. It stated to try to reload on February 1. I called both Paypal and Paypal My Cash. Neither of them could help. Paypal told me they were aware of the problem and were working on it.

Login to Me Too

GKPancho
New Community Member

This is so frustrating!!!  I am having the exact same problem and every single time that I call they connect me to the myCash hotline which is automated and the same number from the back of the myCash card.  I tell them not to transfer me, and then finally they transferred me to a live myCash representative... this lady said that PAYPAL that handles the monthly load limit calculation.  She told me to call the generic Paypal help line (Login, Click "Contact Us", Click "Call Us"), which was right back where I started.  

So now I am on hold telling the guy that I will not accept being transferred to the myCash people.  I am telling him that I need to talk to the PayPal developers in charge of the myCash load process.  Still on hold... Will update when they get back.

Login to Me Too

GKPancho
New Community Member

They hung up on me.  

Login to Me Too

Piyush13
New Community Member

I am having same issue from last 2 times.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.