Strange ? prepaid cards, gift cards, BOFA, cash, and the interweb

DiscoStu
New Community Member

Long story short, wallet stolen a few days ago, (IDS, credit/debit cards) everything has been canceled and re ordered, should be here in a few days. Went to my BOFA to get cash to tide me over, without an id, or the debit card, (or the new one) I can't even get cash from my account without id, passport also expired last month =(.

So...last night I bought a dominos gift card through my paypal, used the gift # instantly, and I could eat!!

Now I'm trying to get some gas/life/etc. Wondering what my options are??

1) used to be able toget cash from paypal through coinstar, no longer, any other semi atm places around still?

2) are there any pre paid visa cards, or 711 cards I can buy that will give me a number or upc on myphone i can use in person?

3) I can still transfer money online to my freinds with BOFA, any way to exploit this to get some cash?

Sorry for such a dumb...dumb ?,but there has got to be a way to get a lil of my well stocked checking account/paypal in the real world using the internet in 2016?

THANKS!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.