Still can't find Reward Points

Yog1ni
New Community Member

Hate to say Hate, but why are the Rewards Points now hidden.  New format is Strongly Disliked.  Not easier at all.  Yes, I read the helpful (NOT) hints and the description did not seem to apply to the screen on my computer.  "Box to left"??? what box? what does it say??? Can someone who can actually communicate post a response.  Thank you very kindly.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @Yog1ni,

Sorry to hear about the troubles you're facing with locating your rewards points. 😞

Does this help?

PPMC1.png

-Select "More details" under the card on the left side.

PPMC2.png

-Click on "Rewards"

PPMC3.png

Let me know if you have questions! 🙂

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

MindMender1962
Contributor
Contributor

My page does not look anything like the samples you posted. I am not able to locate the rewards area. When I click on the credit card area it takes me to a payment summary / option with no card icon and no "extra" option to choose.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @MindMender1962,

Welcome to the Community and I'm so sorry to hear that the screenshots provided were not helpful. I can certainly look into updating them very soon, as they are a little over a year old. Smiley Frustrated

In the meantime, I'd like to see what I can do to help you locate your rewards points!

Do you have a Personal PayPal account or a Business PayPal account?

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

lizkraus
New Community Member

I am having the same issue.  and my points are expiring which seems a little suspect.  how could you hide the points redemption and then expire anyone's points ethically?  

Login to Me Too

penelope1world
Contributor
Contributor

It is rediculous that I have to spend 30 minutes trying to locate where to find my mastercard points.  That is all I have to say.

Login to Me Too

tusks409
New Community Member

me too - I've looked at pretty much every page I can find and there is nothing.  I do not have the same pages as the examples either

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.