'We're sorry but we can't send your payment right now'

bradyy

I was doing payments fine yesterday morning but when I tried to do another one at night, it stopped working and that error would just pop up again. My account is verified and I have a CC linked to it, email, phone number is all verified and I have enough money in my balance to do the transaction. Yet I just get blocked.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

iubjaved
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

There could be various reason as to why this particular error message is appearing. This might be something related to PayPal's internal security system. PayPal reviews every payment before it's approved. Occasionally, they may block the use of a particular card or your balance if there may be a higher-than-normal level of risk associated with the transaction.

Here are some things that you can do that may help:

• Clear your cache and cookies or try a different web browser
  • Attempt to make the payment from a different card
  • Attempt to make the payment at a different time
  • Ensure that you are making your payment from your country of residence. If possible attempt to complete the payment from your home computer or the computer you most frequently use to access your PayPal account.

Don't worry, based on your post above, looks like your account is in good standing. It's just how PayPal security system works.

Kudos and/or accepting it as a solution if this helped you in any way

Login to Me Too

seongtae255
Contributor
Contributor
hi i tried sending payments through "paypal balance" but i cant because it keep saying theres a problem with my account? plz help
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.