Paypal weird message

alexk345
Contributor
Contributor

i was trying to buy blizzard necromancer extension throuh paypal and saw paypal post this message when i was about to pay

"By clicking Agree and Continue I confirm that I want to use bank x-**** for my current and future purchases with Blizzard. I authorise Blizzard to charge my PayPal account for such purchases and I instruct PayPal to pay such amounts. I understand this lets me check out faster by not having to log in to PayPal to complete my purchase. I understand that if I have a PayPal balance, that balance will be used first and that if my preferred funding source has expired or been declined, PayPal will charge my backup funding source. I can change my preferred funding source or cancel this authorisation at any time in my PayPal Account. The payments will be treated by PayPal as pre-approved payments as specified in the PayPal User Agreement. "

When i have 26cad and i am only buying for 18 dollar why this message shows up? why i need preauthorize future? Whole idea to use paypal not bank is  on demand...not preapproved to reduce any future risks. I rather get rejected than paypal accessing account to reduce unknown risk. I kep bank account empty for this reason. Bnak will do overcharge if this happens. if there is no fund they should n't let the transaction go through. It almost like Paypal try to steal the money.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.