Payment w/ PayPal through Debit-Problems

Ike47
New Community Member
I'm unable to make a payment for something I purchased off of eBAY. I tried deleting my PayPal account and changing my billing address, but none of it seems to be working. If you guys have had the same problem, lemme know what I need to do in order to fix it! Thanks
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Ike47,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble purchasing on eBay, and I'll provide any information I can. It sounds like you may be encountering our internal security, which can block payments due to risk. Regrettably, there's no way to bypass this or turn it off for transactions. One option would be to try to clear your cache and cookies and attempt it again. You could also try a different device. If these don't work, you may want to try checking out as a guest by selecting "pay with debit or credit card" instead of logging in. Hopefully one of these solutions solves the issue!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.