Pay After Delivery Not Available

esagucio

I know this has been asked many times. But why doesn't pay after delivery show up as an option? I have searched and read many posts about this issue. But I haven't found a solid answer other than it only random shows up or whatever. My account is verified and linked to my bank account. I do have it set as my preferred payment option but I don't see it when I try to checkout on an ebay item. Anyways I'd rather not deal with customer service if it's just going to be a hassle, so hopefully someone can help me out here. Thanks...

Login to Me Too
301 REPLIES 301

MUSICALFOODIE
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

So, I'm hoping you can clarify this for me.  (Unfortunately many of the responses in the thread seem to assume every reader is familiar with the operation of PAD, but I am not.)

The PAD User Agreement says to "choose the bank account," but doesn't mention is saying, specifically, PAD or Pay After Delivery.

WHen I go to check out in ebay, I see something like this:

CITIBANK FSB  x-#### 
      Backup: MasterCard x-####

(where # is the last 4 digits of my account number)

Is this the PAD option since it doesn't say "echeck"?

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

JesusLoves07
Wow.. That's crazy!! There's no point to PAD.. JESUS LOVES YOU:) -"Always remember Jesus Loves you when no one else does:)"
Login to Me Too

joannayork

this happened to me,  i shut down my origianl pay pal and ebay accounts which I have had since both companys were first started. I had to fight with paypal and my bank to get back the fees.

Login to Me Too

That is a scripted answer and a false one at that. I had the option for PAD available to me yest for a particular transaction and I chose to wait and today it is not an available payment option. Therefore your response does not seem to be a realistic or ligical one and since I have put my money into your hands, I expect a realistic and logical answer to this question.

Login to Me Too

free2b
Contributor
Contributor

Can you explain what is termed a "qualifying purchase"?  Is there a way to know this in advance?  Can Pay After Delivery be used on Amazon and elsewhere?

Login to Me Too

temp201904091w
Contributor
Contributor

Erica, are purchases made from overseas sellers less likely to be qualified?  There is a seller in Indonesia from whom I am attempting to make my second purchase, and as with the first purchase, Pay After Delivery is not appearing as an option.

Bob

Login to Me Too

dadams7161
Contributor
Contributor
PAD is not a option for sales outside the USA i do know that for sure
Login to Me Too

Loumail73
Contributor
Contributor
It's available for non US purchases. I've bought from China many times using PAD. It's just so random when PAD is available tho.
Login to Me Too

DIME777
Contributor
Contributor

This is not true I just ordered some bracelets for my daughter from China and PAD was availiable.

Login to Me Too

Oh my dear lord in heaven...WHAT QUALIFIES?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.