Not receiving any notifications!!!

jessh81985
Contributor
Contributor
Is anyone else not receiving any PayPal notifications as of today? This happened in October/November and it messed me up big time! It's insanely frustrating and took almost a week to have it fixed! I wrote to PayPal in the message center but every time I do it's pretty worthless because they always say it's something I did, when I didn't touch anything. Does anyone know if PayPal is aware of it? Is anyone else having this issue? Thanks!
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

AMARescue
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not receiving any either

Login to Me Too

dlodigensky
New Community Member

I think I have the same issue.  I am trying to send payment requests by text for a charity auction.  It looks pretty straight forward in paypal and it appears the requests are being made between paypal accounts (requesting account and sending account), but no text commumication is going out when I send the request.  My expectation is that I send a text request and the receiver gets the request and can initiate payment.  Is this how its supposed to work?

Login to Me Too

jessh81985
Contributor
Contributor
I'm sorry, I'm not sure how the text requesting and receiving thing works. In my situation the money is going into my account but I'm just not receiving any receipts. I am starting to get some from around 1:00-3:00 yesterday but that's about it. Sorry I can't help more, but looks like it's an overall issue with notifications. It'd be nice if someone from PayPal actually replied or sent out something to let people know that they're aware of the issue and working on it. Hint hint PayPal...
Login to Me Too

AFSupplies
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same issue, no notifications of payments. They were a few hours late yesterday (Friday) but today I'm not getting any. No emails and no notifications of payments via the PayPal app on my phone.

Login to Me Too

jessh81985
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know if Paypal is aware of it? Ironically enough I'm getting notifications when someone replies under my question...FIGURES!! lol! I'm not receiving anything as of today either. Figures I have 21 orders as of now and only received 6 paypal receipts and they're all ones from yesterday between 1 and 3pm CST... UGH!!!!

I sent them a message but when I call I never get anyone in the US and especially anyone that will even help and not blame me for the situation saying that I must have changed my notification settings. Last time it was a few days before it got fixed and it was **bleep**! If you have a business make sure you keep checking on orders coming in. If you have eBay make sure you keep checking up on when you get item sold notifications from eBay! 🙂

Good luck to everyone! If anyone hears anything PLEASE let me know!!!

Login to Me Too

AMARescue
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting my notifications now but very slowly. At least they are coming in.

Login to Me Too

jessh81985
Contributor
Contributor

ugh, i'm still not. only from yesterday in the afternoon i got 6 out of 21 orders.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.