NOT EFFECTIVE / No Help!

travelerb
Contributor
Contributor

I spoke with a PayPal representative about an unauthorized charge.  I proved it was a bogus charge. They never changed a thing. I spoke with another representative and I got the same treatment. Nothing was done and the charge remained on my account. I am so tired of being ripped off.  Anyone else have a similar experience?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi travelerb,

It sounds like you've had a negative experience, and I'm very sorry to hear about the frustration related to the unauthorized charge. Based on what you've said, it sounds like you've already tried to report the charge and that the case wasn't resolved in your favor. Is this the case? If not, you can file the transaction as unauthorized using the steps listed here.

If you have already reported the charge and there's still been no resolution, please contact us so that we can look into it, or work with your financial institution to see what options they may have.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.