Linking PayPal account with third party website

Oslo2014
New Community Member

I am Mr Munshi Zubaer Haque from India and despite completion of all tasks as per Indian regulations,I am unable to link my PayPal account with a crowdfunding website by the name of 'Hubbub' for the purpose of receiving international payments.

It is to be noted further that I had a call with tech support team in US,the concerned representative asked me to upgrade to 'Business' account from a 'Personal' Account as he reasoned that often 'Personal' PayPal Accounts would not easily integrate often on certain websites.

But as per as Indian regulations,upgradation to a 'Business' Account requires compliance with different forms of documentations,none of these documentations are possible in my case as I am individual,not an organization with any registered business.

So,the PayPal team in India downgraded my account back to "Personal".

Although it has been repeatedly confirmed by PayPal team in India that I should be able to receive payments and no further tasks are pending,still I am unable to link the concerned website with my PayPal account.

The message on the screen on the third party website which is being displayed currently:
"Enter your PayPal email address here. We'll then run off to PayPal to check it's all fine (we run fast - it takes us microseconds) and connect your project so that you can receive payments via PayPal.
It looks like there's a problem connecting your PayPal account - please ensure it can accept payments in GBP. If you continue to have problems and PayPal cannot resolve them, get in touch"

Now the The tech team of the third party website is not also able to resolve my issue.

Please suggest the needful as early as possible

Link of third party website:https://hubbub.org/

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.