Internal Server Error - Can't withdraw money to my Credit Card

Moh90
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I've been getting this error message more than two months ago. Getting error message when I try to withdraw money to my Credit Card specificly in the last setup, when I click on the button (withdraw $xxx) error message says: Internal Server Error.
That's how it looks: https://image.prntscr.com/image/lyHUdAOPSn_SLUE-qcl6jQ.jpg

I called PayPal customer service on the phone and PayPal representative suggested me to use another browser and clear the cache, I tried what he suggested and even used the link paypal.com/wdfunds but the error message still there. At the end, PayPal representative told me to check with my Credit Card issuer. I did called the bank and their representitave said that my Credit Cards are just fine and can accept PayPal withdrawals. I contacted PayPal customer service once again about six times via email but I get no response from them. I get an email that I have a message in the message center, checked but nothing is there. I don't know, what should I do now since PayPal customer service isn't helping me to resolve this issue? I hope someone here will help me to resolve my account withdrawing issue.

Sincerely

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.