How to transfer money to PayPal account with a credit card and without adding a bank account?

themcbaws
Contributor
Contributor

How do I add money to my PayPal account without adding a bank account? I added a credit card, it was verified and all was well. Until I tried to add money. There was no way for me to add money to my paypal without adding a bank account. I really do not want to add my bank account. Thanks for reading!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

You can use credit cards for purchases but, not for adding funds to your PayPal Account Balance.

Here's your options:

You can add money to your PayPal balance from your linked and confirmed bank account at any time and at no cost.  It usually takes 2-5 business days for the transfer to go through.  Depends on your bank's schedules.  PayPal will email you each time a transfer is complete.

Another option is PayPal CASH
This is an easy way to add money to your PayPal account from a local retailer location.  Log in and pick a retailer. PayPal will make a custom barcode to print out or present on your smartphone.   Bring your cash and barcode to the register at the retailer.  A service fee of $3.95 will apply.  Your money will automatically be added to your PayPal account, and you’ll receive an email confirmation.

Have a friend or family member use the Send Money feature.  The money you receive goes directly into your PayPal Account
balance.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.