Help With RedMorph

learninglady1
New Community Member

I installed RedMorph last week to cut down on ads.  However, my laptop is now SUPER slow.  I want to un-install, but redmorph's website is confusing to this 71 year old lady.  Can you tell me in easy steps how to stop payments to Redmorph, AND how to get it off my laptop?  Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

RMSupport
New Community Member

@learninglady1 wrote:

I installed RedMorph last week to cut down on ads.  However, my laptop is now SUPER slow.  I want to un-install, but redmorph's website is confusing to this 71 year old lady.  Can you tell me in easy steps how to stop payments to Redmorph, AND how to get it off my laptop?  Thank you.

Dear learninglady1,

We apologize for the inconvenience.  You can uninstall the Redmorph browser extension by right clicking on the extension icon, and selecting "Remove from Chrome...".  If this does not solve your issue, please contact us at <removed> and we can issue both a refund as well as would be happy to get on a call to help demo the product as well as help solve any issues you have. 

Regards,

Redmorph Support

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.