Getting money out of PayPal limited account after 180 days

Derishpp
Contributor
Contributor

In my country Qatar , I cannot add my local bank. Currently I got limited and I can withdraw money only after 180 days . So the balance then , how will I receive it? As only usa bank can be added , I cannot add my bank to get the money. Another option is cheque , but that cheque can be used only in USA. I have got relatives in USA , is it possible for you to issue the cheque in another name and send it to a USA address I provide? Or is it possible for you to transfer the balance left on account to another PayPal account?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

steinmetz491
Contributor
Contributor

@Derishppwrote:

In my country Qatar , I cannot add my local bank. Currently I got limited and I can withdraw money only after 180 days . So the balance then , how will I receive it? As only usa bank can be added , I cannot add my bank to get the money. Another option is cheque , but that cheque can be used only in USA. I have got relatives in USA , is it possible for you to issue the cheque in another name and send it to a USA address I provide? Or is it possible for you to transfer the balance left on account to another PayPal account?

Thanks

@Derishppwrote:

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.