Concept 2 rowing machine

Amberlyj1522
New Community Member
Has anyone bought from rowing machine sale.com? Trying to see if it’s legit thanks!
Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

chalnak
Contributor
Contributor

It is a scam. 

Website (rowingmachinesale.com) was closed and reopened as http://www.acerowingmachine.com

Login to Me Too

robv60
Contributor
Contributor
Interesting. Given this, PayPal shouldn't make me wait another week for the seller to respond before further action. Just Initiate the refund.
Login to Me Too

Cloar

Thanks to someone's post about the company Rowingmachinesale being taken out and changing it to www.acerowingmachine.com  i found out they have an adresse:

<removed>, Peabody, MA 01960

<removed>

Also the company on this plaza is Fitness Equipment Northeast.
I hope we can all get our refund with this new information.

Login to Me Too

robv60
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I looked the address up last week and you can see the physical location with google maps. There is also a website and facebook page for Fitness Equipment NE. I tried calling the numbers but got no answer. Makes me wonder if one is legit and being spoofed. We all need to try to call the number and see if someone answers if so, ask them if they are aware of the rowingmachinesale and acerowingmachine sites. PayPal needs to get a move on with stopping these payments and refunding them before they get worse.

Login to Me Too

Cloar

I purchased the machine on the 28 of Dec and never received it. Now the website does not exsist.

Login to Me Too

mph9
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, the website is now down. It was a scam. You will need to dispute the charges immediately.

Login to Me Too

robv60
Contributor
Contributor

Make sure you note that the original site rowingmachinesale.com has been opened under a new address, acerowingmachine.com as mentioned above. Contact Concept2 via the "info..." address linked on their website under Contact  at the top. Attn: Meredith , this is who has been posting here and I have been in touch with her outside this forum. They are actively pursuing this "seller" and can use all the help they can get regarding your situation. Do it now, all of you thathaven'tt already.

Login to Me Too

dotmorris
New Community Member

Ouch, Wish we had looked at this website first.  We ordered a Concept 2E on 8 Jan and have heard NOTHING!  Thought it might be too good to be true!!??XX!!??

Login to Me Too

Balboa

I placed an order Dec 24th and filed a claim January 6th......awaiting a response from seller. Appears we have been scammed......

Login to Me Too

robv60
Contributor
Contributor

EVERYONE.....PLEASE get in touch with Concept2 and provide any info you can. File a claim with PayPal if you haven't already. Do these two things and be patient with PayPal; they have their rules for a reason but the seller isn't likely to play ball to those rules at this point so do what you can to help stop this kind of fraud. File the claim, help Concept 2 go after this *#($head. We all got suckered in by a "too good to be true" deal. PayPal and Concept2 are on it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.