Can't transfer funds to my confirmed bank account (Europe)

Mark1ra
Contributor
Contributor

Like 2-3 days ago I confirmed by bank account on PayPal (received two deposits and confirmed in my dashboard), but whenever I try to transfer funds from PayPal to my bank account, I get this error message: "Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later."

01. Tried to transfer small amounts, same problem (not a limit problem);
02. Have funds on my bank account (old account);
03. Have same currency on PayPal and my bank account (EUR).

04. Tried on different browsers.

05. Country - Lithuania.

Any help would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mark1ra

Difficult as you have not bothered to say what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mark1ra
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

I'm from Lithuania.

Login to Me Too

HappyForex
Contributor
Contributor

I think it is the technical problem in PayPal. I have same a problem with the transfer money EUR to my bank account in EUR. Write error is: Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later. Support from Facebook one time you have done it to me and again it did not work. Why? Please hotfix. Thanks

Login to Me Too

tarike
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here, i receive the same error "Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later." for over 10 days now. I called them last week they said it is on their end and they do not have a reosolution time on it.

It is super frustrating, i sent email, tried to reach out via social media but nothing. Seriousely considring switching to google wallet that has a better support, way fewer issues and fewer fees

Paypal at this day did not respond to any of my emails or PM..

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Lithuania

Withdraw funds from your PayPal account:

• To your credit, debit, or prepaid card.
  • To your US bank account.
  • -------------------------------------------------------
  • try using your VISA card.
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

what country are you in?

Paypal is not a bank,think how you transfer fund from one foreign bank to local bank,WIRETRANSFER LIKE SWIFT which cost 55 dollars in USA,do you think Paypal is going to pay that much for your transfer??????????

will you pay that much to do a small transfer?

usa Visa card if you are in Eastern Europe,Paypal can go thru the VISA Europe network which links 15 European banks   

Login to Me Too

MAGICMIME
Contributor
Contributor

have you tried to contact paypal? propably, its a security check.

Login to Me Too

tarike
Contributor
Contributor

Yes i did contact supprt as mentioned in my previous email, i've tried Email, Private msg on fb and Tw, finaly i called them... they said "We are aware of the problem, it is not something on the client side...." "it is a global issue" did not give any resolution time they only said "We are working on this issue"

From what it appears, many ppl had similar issues this past 6 months. I've been using paypal now for over 3 yrs (Current business account, my personal for over 9 yrs), did over 50 widthdrawals.

The serious problem is that i have pre-approved automated payments for services like Facebook ads and other monthly services i use... They all receive error at the time of the payment.

Please let me know if you know any work arround at least to get my funds out of there....

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Tarike-

what country are you in?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.