Can't see unpaid invoices in account overview

puntable
Contributor
Contributor

I have a person that regulary send me invoices through Paypal. I then log in to my Paypal account every week or 2 to pay those invoices.Today when i log in i expect to see about 10 unpaid invoices, but i see none?

Anybody experienced this problem before and have a solution how to see these unpaid invoices?

The email notification i have recived about a new invoice still work and when i click on link in email it opens the invoice, but they are not visible in my account.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

jsulliva

As far as I know, this is one of the "Improvements" in the new Paypal look, which I think is crap.

At the bottom of the new summary is a link that says "Classic".

It is not realy the old site, it is the old sites history page but I think you can find invoices from there.

I have an outstanding one that has not been paid by someone and now I never see it because of this.

NEW PAYPAL SUCKS! 

Login to Me Too

puntable
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry but i don't see this option under my overvíew. You can see in this screenshot how it looks: http://screencast.com/t/TXKjCJ04ugV

There should be around 10-15 unpaid invoices there.

I also called the local Paypal office here in Denmark. They couldn't explain why the invoices was not visible.... Great support 😞

Login to Me Too

GutenPartsServ
Contributor
Contributor

just bumping this up, just got off of the phone with support this is still a function that doesnt exist.

As a small business owner we have dozens of invoices we are sending out, and some that come in for us to pay.  Would be great to be able to sort the activity and or invoices to see which ones we have not paid.

thanks

Login to Me Too

billdovel
Contributor
Contributor

I found the answer. Go to request money....then under the manage invoices section look for the unpaid button. When I click that all my unpaid invoices pop up. It was very frustrating until I noticed that button. 

Login to Me Too

jamiejennett
New Community Member

When I go to Request Money | Manage Invoices | Choose the Unpaid option - there are two old invoices from January and nothing else. Everything is gone. I can't begin to say how frustrated I am.

Login to Me Too

jmichaeljaffe

You might try accessing the "Classic" mode, which lists invoices and bills, by going to

paypal.com/wdfunds

wrote:

I have a person that regulary send me invoices through Paypal. I then log in to my Paypal account every week or 2 to pay those invoices.Today when i log in i expect to see about 10 unpaid invoices, but i see none?

Anybody experienced this problem before and have a solution how to see these unpaid invoices?

The email notification i have recived about a new invoice still work and when i click on link in email it opens the invoice, but they are not visible in my account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.