Can't access Pre-Approved Payments

dunkelweizen
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to cancel a preapproved monthly payment. I haven't been charged anything yet (it was a free trial offer and I want to cancel before the first charge) and the vendor gave me steps to cancel the preapproval through PayPal. But when I go to my Settings page and click on the "Manage Pre-Approved Payments" button, it simply redirects me back to the main account summary page. I even tried entering the URL directly and was still redirected. 

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

shanas
New Community Member

Same here.

I messaged them several times, but they keep blaming me instead of admitting there is a bug in their system.

Login to Me Too

nick321
Contributor
Contributor

I have this problem to and their help/support system is completely rubbish. Thanks for the workaround using the old site link

Login to Me Too

Solarra

Im having the same problem!

Login to Me Too

chrlswtt
Contributor
Contributor

Many thanks for the link. I make a habit, to check items listed in pre-approved because, I've made one time purchases in the past and then noticed, somehow, a sellers is then listed as pre-approved. A scary thought for a seller with malicious intent. The link is good work around, until the problem is fixed. 

Login to Me Too

sanane

That is very fcked up issue. I will simply erase the card. Is that what you want me to do ???

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.