Account limitations cannot be resolved

MinhTVu
New Community Member

Dear Community and Mods,

I have this really nasty issue. I am a seller that sells game items. I have an account that I got scammed by a buyer last year (he bought it and then asked paypal to refund as he knew that I did not have the shipping proof because the items are traded through game), then I gave many supportive documents to paypal such as the conversation and the pictures showing the trading, but no one helped me. I was out of the US at the time so I could not resolve the negative balance that had in my account and at the time I came back to the US, the account disappeared (Literally disappeared, I could not log-in as well as reset my password and whenever I try to get the account Paypal says that there is some problem happening on their ends). In that moment, I registered another account and used that to continue selling game items. I have been using that accounts for months and just last week they limited my account and said that as this account was involved with another negative-balanced account (my old one), they limited my new account and I cannot do anything until the case is resolved. The problem here is that as a game online merchant, I do not have my business license to submit, and also I cannot log-in my old account to resolve the negative balance. I have tried forgetting password and also calling the Customer Service but no attempts succeeded. I tried to reach to an agent but all I got was an IT talking to me and hung up whenever it saw that I have an account limitation issue. I have been so frustrated as paypal is holding a lot of my money and I cannot do any business the last whole week, so I think posting in here is the last option I can do. Please if anyone can helps me, I will be really appreciate. I really hate the fact that I have to talk to an AI which does not care about problems and all the emails that I have sent to paypal I always receive an automated reply. Horrible service paypal!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MinhTVu

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top. Log in and get the code.
When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent OR try pressing 0.

OR have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

You should be able to clear the negative balance via a card over the phone, good luck.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.