donations?

cindylo
Contributor
Contributor

So I setup a personal paypal accout to accept donations off of a website I made so a couple of people could donate to run a minecraft server. I told the guy who was going to donate 40$ to do 1-2$ first to make sure it was working. He did 1.50$ and my paypal balance still says 0$ USD after several days. I used a plugin for wordpress on my site that you enter your email in the settings and choose the button style you want and just add the widget to the site. Any ideas?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Yep, you need a Premier account and be sure to take the steps to verify your account.  (You will need a bank account and credit card in your name.)  Personal accounts are normally for folks who shop online or have a need to send money to friends or family.

Login to Me Too

cindylo
Contributor
Contributor

Alright I just upgraded to premier. And it still says 0$ in balance and it is verified. Anything else I need to do? Or did their 1.50$ get lost and they have to do it again?

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

No way to tell as we don't know what your code looks like.

Login to Me Too

cindylo
Contributor
Contributor

Well its not my code its a plugin on the wordpress site I just downloaded and installed. Would it be any better to use the buttons you can make on the paypal site? Also I meant is there anything else to do to my account so I can receive the donations other than just make it premier?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.