What is PayPalMail

bowzerbird
Contributor
Contributor

I just bought something online [11/13/2012 __ 8:20pm__few moments ago] and clicked their Paypal button to pay w/Paypal. It says:

Payment Method

PayPalMail

Haven't received an email from Paypal or have it go to Paypal's page to pay. Also, says order is pending. Wonder if I'll recieve something tomorrow because their office is closed. Usually, though, when purchasing online using Paypal, I get an email or like I said, the Paypal page comes up to continue/finish the transaction. Now, I'm worried. Should I be?
The company is "Football Fan Shop" [fanfootballstore dot com]

Ellen
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

bowzerbird
Contributor
Contributor

@bowzerbird wrote:

I just bought something online [11/13/2012 __ 8:20pm__few moments ago] and clicked their Paypal button to pay w/Paypal. It says:

Payment Method

PayPalMail

Haven't received an email from Paypal or have it go to Paypal's page to pay. Also, says order is pending. Wonder if I'll recieve something tomorrow because their office is closed. Usually, though, when purchasing online using Paypal, I get an email or like I said, the Paypal page comes up to continue/finish the transaction. Now, I'm worried. Should I be?
The company is "Football Fan Shop" [fanfootballstore dot com]

Ellen

Could someone PLEASE help me with this? I am going to cancel my order because I never heard from them or Paypal and will go by it from a more reputable outfit. Just seems weird when you don't hear from them.

Thanks,

Ellen

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.