GulfJoinery
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone

First of all i agree with someone to develop a website for our company
which it was going to be finalize within one month so i send him haf payment
after then i lose the communications almost 15 days then he show up with
some excuses anyway i realize that i can't work with him and he can't deliver
the work to me since he was asking for a few more days but that mean it will take more days then what we agreed and this will put me on risk so

i deside to go and submit a case to paypal and after searching every where i only find that i have to go to

Resolution Center

then i click on

dispute transaction

after i done i waiting a few days and he also reply me back to my personal email that he is going to refund the money but i did not see anything retern back

when i log to my account in paypal i see in the {Actions} buttom RESPOND so when i click there i dont no what i should do this is what i see 

------------------
Disputed Amount:
$250.00 USD
Status
The seller has responded to our request for tracking information. We haven’t confirmed the tracking information yet but wanted to share it with you.

Criação de Site e Skin para Fórum tracking # N/A
What happens next

Please review the information and let us know how you would like to proceed.

If you've resolved this problem, you can cancel this claim at any time.

If you received the item but it's different than you expected, you can change the reason for your claim.
---------------------------------

so what should do next and he was promising that he will refund but i did not see any updating in my account  or  the money is back ?

Thankyou

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi GulfJoinery

Only reply to the dispute not via private emails

Ppal say they are reviewing tracking seller has sent them?

Respond by saying seller says they will refund (and the date) and u would still like a refund

If the refund isnt in your ppal acc then u havent been refunded

Do not close the dispute until u receive your refund if u win and are happy with the result

Ppal dont normally refund for part payments so in future bear this in mind

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GulfJoinery

This is a STANDARD email you get when a seller provides a tracking number.

If neither options apply then you don't have to do anything, just let the claim continue.

But if you say it was a service then i am confused as to how he could have provided paypal with a tracking number???

If he has provided a false one then paypal will review it and decide the claim if it is false.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

GulfJoinery
Contributor
Contributor

right know if i enter  my paypal account i see this  showing 

Resolution Center

if i click on claims it take me to anther page where i see  RESPOND  i click it .. but i dont see anything  i can do there when i click ?

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

U dont need to do anything if its been escalated to a claim?

Have u had a date from ppal whether they will make a decision yet?

Login to Me Too

GulfJoinery
Contributor
Contributor

.. so now he keep saying that he will refunded almost week but no action  

here is the last msg i recvive from him today 

------------------------------

Hello Ahmed, sorry for the delay in performing the refund. I did register my card in paypal to make the payment. I am awaiting confirmation of the card to make repayment. Rest assured your money will be fully refunded!

------------------------------

what i should do on this person  

i already created Dispute but  no active still from paypal  and i also send them email  but still no reply from paypal

Thankyou

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GulfJoinery

Did you read my post above??

You already have a claim ongoing, if the seller does not refund then if you meet buyer protection you should be refunded by paypal.

The email they sent you is STANDARD and you ONLY have to respond IF you want to close the dispute OR if you want to change the dispute to one of received but not as described.

If you don't then the claim will continue until paypal check the tracking number.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.