US Army Deployed Servicemember "security flag issue"

ABN173
New Community Member

I am pretty fustrated with this issue.  I am curently deployed to Afghanistan all we have is satellite internet.  I wish to send some funds from my confirmed bank account to my Mom but my forward deployed location (IP address) has tripped some type of restriction.  I have spoken to numorous customer service members, asked to speak with supervisors and sent e-mails.  I can only use my paypal mastercard or e-check (which takes longer) I have money in my account so why can't I access it?  If I am logging on with my correct information why can't I use my account?  How can I speak to real American supervisior or member of management about this issue.  Why am I not afforded the same abilitiy to access my account as somebody who is not deployed?   This happened once before when I was deployed to Iraq in 2007/08, but they were able to resolve the issue over the phone.  This time everyone I speak to act like this is the first time such a problem has come up and there simply is not anything they can do about it. 

Input?      

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

theguyzrock
Contributor
Contributor

You are not alone, many have instant payment not working now!!!!

Its paypals issue and no one within company knows howto resolve all state security system is flagging it..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.