Pending Payment (Cancelled) Won't Go Away!

ashb4211
New Community Member

I placed an order ($75), and it was cancelled by the company because they actually overcharged and owed me a lower price ($55). So I paid the lower price ($55), and that went through fine. However, the initial $75 is still showing up in my account as "Payment Pending". They said it would be removed in 3-5 days. I contacted the company and said it was still there 10 days later. Here it is 16 days later and it's still there pending! The company says they cancelled the payment and I need to contact PayPal. I couldn't find where to email customer service. Help?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

bglasco
Contributor
Contributor

@ashb4211 wrote:

I placed an order ($75), and it was cancelled by the company because they actually overcharged and owed me a lower price ($55). So I paid the lower price ($55), and that went through fine. However, the initial $75 is still showing up in my account as "Payment Pending". They said it would be removed in 3-5 days. I contacted the company and said it was still there 10 days later. Here it is 16 days later and it's still there pending! The company says they cancelled the payment and I need to contact PayPal. I couldn't find where to email customer service. Help?

I had that happen to me, and it took until the next statement generated before it fell off. It showed as pending for 20 days!

Login to Me Too

dixiegal
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. I brought and paid for an itemand didn't receive the adapter to go with it. The seller refunded me part of my purchase.Now itsays my payment is pending after it was paid and partially refunded. I can't find any where to get this straighten out.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.