Paypal Balance

Tatevik
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Community,

Please, help with this issue!!! I have received a refund from Paypal and now that amount is shown in my Paypal balance. What should I do so as to tramsfer the amount to my bank account?

Thank you in advance!

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tatevik

Click on "withdraw funds" just below your paypal balance and you can withdraw it to any bank account linked to your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tatevik
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry, but there is no "withdraw funds" below paypal balance in my paypal page.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Here’s how to withdraw money from your PayPal balance to your local bank account:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Withdraw near the top of the page.
  3. Click Transfer money to your bank account.
  4. Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
  5. Select the bank account you want to credit, then click Continue.

There’s no charge to withdraw money from your PayPal balance to your local bank account. Some banks may charge a fee for transfers. Contact your bank directly for more information.

Depending on the bank, it can take 3-4 business days for your money to appear in your bank ac

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Tatevik
Contributor
Contributor

There is no "Withdraw" word in my Paypal page anywhere!!! I live in Armenia. May be this  is the reason why I can't withdraw money? 

Login to Me Too

abatenoj
Contributor
Contributor

It doesn't matter where are you from. 

Log into paypal, and click my account, and on top of the page you will see overview, add funds and third from left is withdrawal.

Than click there and you'll get two options and you must select second to withdraw your money to your bank account.

I hope you have understood what to do.

Regards

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@abatenoj

@Tatevik

YES IT DOES matter where you are from and it would be helpful if you post on a board for advice to actually say what country you are from.

You can only send funds in Armenia, you can't receive OR withdraw funds in your country.

So when you next buy an item those funds will be used for the purchase but you can't withdraw them at all.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

abatenoj
Contributor
Contributor

Why?

For his or hers paypal account links a card of his bank account and withdraws money to his acount.

Only problem could be that paypal doesn't allow to withdraw money to bank accounts opened in Armenian banks or to link account fron those bank to paypal. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@abatenoj

YOU CANNOT WITHDRAW FUNDS TO A CARD OR A BANK ACCOUNT IN ARMENIA.

Different countries have different rules as to what you can do but I have stated what is FACT in Armenia.

They can only SEND funds, they cannot RECEIVE OR WITHDRAW funds and that is why they have no withdraw link.

If they had said which country they were in in the first place I could have given them that info straight away.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

abatenoj
Contributor
Contributor

Thay can't because paypal doesn't allow them to link a card to paypal account.

We are saying the same but in different ways.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.