Payment will not send...???

tubie22
New Community Member

hi,

I'm trying to send a payment to a lady who has made some wedding stationary for me from her business page on Facebook. She gave me her yahoo paypal address and I entered in on the 'Pay for goods or services' section of paypal as normal. However, it will not let me click next.

I tried a friends paypal to see if it was the site but my friend's paypal allowed me to continue to the actual payment page.

The seller then sent me an invoice and i followed all the usual steps but when i get to the payment page, the recepient's name/Number was pre-filled as a +4407.... mobile number. I ask the seller was this correct and she said no.

So I have no idea how I am goingto pay for my goods now.

Any ideas? 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Whiterose52
New Community Member

I've had same problem this morning...so maybe a temporary glitch? I hope so 😞

Login to Me Too

Fascination
New Community Member

Having the same issue. Did either of you manage to resolve it?

Login to Me Too

locknut
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here, unable to send payments to previously used paypal accounts by email address. I can send payments to mobile numbers, but they don't get there and are showing as 'unclaimed'.

Have a couple of payments in limbo now, and expecting a couple more incoming today.

Anyone know what's going on?

Login to Me Too

locknut
Contributor
Contributor

Well, I just received a payment okay, and it appeared straight away.... but my payments out are still showing as 'unclaimed'.

Hope it sorts itself out... Smiley Frustrated

Login to Me Too

locknut
Contributor
Contributor

After trying to make a a few payments, it seems I can send to some addresses, but not others.

It likes some email addresses e.g. hotmail or gmail, but doesn't like ones ending yahoo.co.uk? It says that the email addresses are invalid, some other domains are affected too.

Really confused now. Smiley Frustrated

Oh, and the payments to mobile numbers are still in limbo...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.