PayPal Credit

Cheyenne9525
Contributor
Contributor

This sucks!!   I just want my old Paypal back.  I want to be in control of how I pay and get it done the way I used to.  I just bought something on eBay and before I could select my form of payment it says thank you for your payment.  What the heck!!  So I looked at my Paypal account and see Paypal Credit.  How do I pay that??  Now I have to worry about this until I can get it figured out.  I'm a creature of habit and have been buying on eBay for over 15 years.  I have 643 feedback and have left 806 feedback.  I buy and sell on eBay.  I have even bought 4 vehicles from eBay.  Now you want to make me do things differently???  Everything does not have to be one-click today.  I can click two or even three times to get to the payment I want to use and that does not bother me in the least.  What bothers me is having it become so confusing that I can't even choose my own payment type.  It was bad enough that when I had money in Paypal that I could not choose to make payment on a credit card, now this is just terrible.  If this keeps up, I will be closing my Paypal account and thus will have to stop purchasing on eBay.  This is just how angry this had made me. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

JerryOrlando
New Community Member

I agree!

PayPal is way out of control. It was started to give us a secure way to pay for online stuff. Great! Then they branched out to retail stores (like Home Depot and Dollar General). Great! Now I am inundated with emails from them wanting me to get verified (whatever that means) and give them my bank account numbers! No way! And also get THEIR credit card. What's up with that?

Please go back to the old way of doing things and leave us alone!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.