Pay/Send Money w/ OneVanilla

seoul9
New Community Member

I recently bought a OneVanilla Prepaid card hoping to be able to transfer/send money. However, after linking the card, whenever I try to send money I keep getting the following error message.

"We can't send your payments right now. If the problem continues please contact Customer Support."

I have contacted Customer Support, however, receive an automated response that was no help. Before anyone asks the obvious, I do have enough money in the prepaid card in corresponde on how much I am trying to send including the calculated fees.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AdamD

Hi seoul9 -

Thanks for reaching out to us here. I am sorry to hear that you are running into this issue. This is something we would have to take a look at your account regarding. You can click on 'contact us' at the bottom of any of our pages to get a number to contact us at. Of please feel free to reach out to us on Twitter or facebook. We would be happy to take a look for you.

- Adam

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.