NSF Fee; would like all my lost money back

Twinkie
Contributor
Contributor

What happened: I tried to order a product via instant transfer since it would take a few days for my PayPal money to show up in my account. Lest did I know, it did not exclude the withdrawn money. The next day, the vendor cancels my order and then a block is placed towards my transaction.

I'm being tossed into corners. I want to get both NSF fees waived. Now I managed to get one waived, but as my bank says, it is from PayPal itself. I eventually called PayPal and they said to forward the letter to my bank to get that fee waived.

I got lucky that the second fee that put my account into -80 dollars balance is waived, but what about the first one?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Your bank charged you the NSF fees, you will have to contact them to see if they can wave the fees.

Login to Me Too

Twinkie
Contributor
Contributor
The banks says it's set by PayPal. You guys say otherwise. I just want everything back to normal. Who gave me the fees? And most importantly, how can I go -80$ while my PayPal hasn't went over the amount I took into PayPal: 66.00$.
Login to Me Too

Twinkie
Contributor
Contributor
Fee   PAID NSF FEE

-35.00  -80.68 03/11/2013

Automatic Debit   PAYPAL SAVINGS DEBIT

-64.68  -45.68 03/05/2013

Fee   NSF FEE - PAYPAL SAVINGS DEBIT

-35.00  19.00

I keep on losing money and I didn't get a letter that it failed, just it got blocked.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.