Error code 13113

Predator99
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I want to buy (send goft) with PayPal on worldoftanks.ru ($110), but i can't because i seen error code #13113 and i try to pay in Steam ($14,99) and too can't. But when i pay on odnoklassniki.ru all end successful.

Help me, what i must do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Error code 13113, or "The Buyer cannot pay with PayPal for this Transaction" means that PayPal has taken a security measure by refusing to process the transaction.  This can happen for one of the following reasons (there are more, but here are a few):

• The buyer does not have enough money in their account
  • The buyer does not have enough money in their account, and there is a problem charging their credit card (if they have that set in their settings)
  • The buyer has asked for a refund on another item from the seller, and PayPal has therefore blocked the buyer's account from transferring money to the seller until the situation has been resolved.
  • The buyer is suspected of fraudulent activity, so there is a freeze on their accounts.
  • The buyer's account is restricted to sending money to the specific seller for some other reason
  • The buyer's account is entirely frozen for some specific reason

Unfortunally only PayPal's customer support  will be able to tell you why exactly the transaction is failing.  (At least we hope they can.)   You may need to contact them direct.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.