Paypal to bank Transfer showing complete but not in my bank... concerned

zeke456
New Community Member

I have usede Paypal for a number of years and never had an iissue with trasfers from Paypal to my Bank account..Right now Paypal is showing my latest transfer to my bank in the amount of 436.65 as being complete on 2/13/14 but my Bank has no record of any transfer or any pending transactions..I have never had this happen I always see the transaction as "pending" on my bank account info immediately from Paypal, but not this time..I know that It does take 3 days for my transfers to complete but not this time and nothing pending with my bank. My big concern that something might be wrong is that my bank shows no pending thransactions 3 days of Paypal showing the transfer as being complete...My bank obviously said to contact Paypal..Thought I wouldtry to get some feedback first..

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

I have known it take up to 3 days so i would sit tight till Tuesday and if nothing still then contact customer services and they can put a trace on it for you.

Just make sure you have not cancelled the direct debit on your online banking by mistake first.

Click on the words "Contact us" at the bottom of paypal pages > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent.

OR have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

zeke456
New Community Member

Thanks..No I did not change anything at my bank for direct deposits..As a matter of fact I had two other Paypal tranfers go through perfectly on Feb 7th and Feb 10th but this one on Feb 13th is not showing even as pending at my bank after 3 days... I thought you had to wait 14 days for Paypal to initiate a trace..

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.