Account locked

SilkSpider
Contributor
Contributor

Seriously, over a FOUR DOLLAR negative balance? Well, how on Earth am I supposed to pay it if I cannot log in to my account AT ALL?

I am typing this from an old account with no linked cards or bank accounts, btw.

No, I have extreme social anxiety, so I am not calling anyone on the phone. This is absolutely ridiculous. I want my account back!

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SilkSpider

Ways to clear a negative balance.

1. Transfer funds from your bank account via "add funds" if you choose the faster method it should be done quickly.

2. Get a mate or family member to send you a payment to your paypal via the friends / family option (as long as they don't fund it with a card there is no fee).

3. Via a card over the phone with paypal.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SilkSpider
Contributor
Contributor

This is just disgusting. Really, you're going to die without four dollars? Seriously? Absolutely outrageous. Let me log in to my account!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

SilkSpider
Contributor
Contributor

I have an even better idea. Unblock my account at once, or you don't get your precious four dollars back! How dare you do this to me! You're so petty and disgusting, it's unbelievable!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SilkSpider

Sorry I bothered to respond to your post you rude person.

I can't do anything about your stupid account as no one here WORKS for paypal.

This is a ''user to user'' COMMUNITY help forum and I am an Ebay seller that helps out on here VOLUNTARILY.

I posted the above to see if it may help you in getting your account restored as that is ALL I can do.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

SilkSpider
Contributor
Contributor
I apologize. That was directed entirely at them, not you.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SilkSpider

Fair enough. But to be honest if you get a ''mate'' to just send you the £4 then the neg balance will be cleared and you may get your account back again do you think?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

SilkSpider
Contributor
Contributor

No, because 4$ is NOT valid freaking justificiation for yanking my account and leaving me unable to get paid by my customers!!!!!

GIVE. IT. BACK. NOW. Or you're not getting a penny, you petty, money hungry twits

Login to Me Too

SilkSpider
Contributor
Contributor

Words don't accurately describe how unbelieviably furious and disgusted I am with you greedy throughtless **bleep**! You hear me? You don't give back my **bleep** account, you don't get squat from me!

Login to Me Too

SilkSpider
Contributor
Contributor

Well, someone tried to send me money, and it said "unable to accept payment." Now what? I'm **bleep**!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.