Return to merchant and try a different payment method *SERIOUSLY!?*

TBoughton83
Contributor
Contributor

O.k. so I put money into paypal so I could...you know...buy stuff online...maybe a mmo subsription...or some gifts that are only online....

And I wanted to "Test" Paypal before I put a large ammount of money into the account....and so far...

PAYPAL =FAIL...

I get this message ANYTIME I try and buy something....

Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

My account is verified, all my information is legit, I've checked my account on the site I'm buying from, all the proper information matches the information I gave to paypal....

I'm simply screwed, by paypal, again.

I'm not even **bleep** that because of Paypal I was charged over draft on my bank account, I'd just like to be able to use MY MONEY to buy something...so far...I'm looking at boycotting paypal outright...cause this is bull**bleep**.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

TBoughton83
Contributor
Contributor

So after trying like 50 different things, going to a bunch of different sites I. Let me repeat that I, as in ME. Found a solution....don't click That Private Computer crap when you're trying to buy something.

It doesn't make it more secure...it just messes with you and blocks the transaction....

Great help in this community by the way.....smh

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.