Question about account balance payment(instant payment)

az2k13
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone. I am trying to find out a way to instantly do my payments/transfers throught my bank account.

I want to know if adding funds from my bank account, to my paypal account balance, will give me the option to do an instant payment.
(I been having troubles trying to do instant payment. Always getting Echeck only option, no matter what I do. I added a credit card to the account which is confirmed, valided etc. But theres no way to do instant. Its annoying.)

I am just sick of this echeck option. I want instant payments :(.
Thanks.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Have you contacted customer services to see why this is happening???

Sometimes it is because you had a failed transaction from your bank once before??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

az2k13
Contributor
Contributor

Nope, this is a new account. I was able to do them before, but then only echeck.
Also u havent awnsered my question about using the balance. Does it really work? I never tried it.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Also u havent awnsered my question about using the balance.

I am not paid to help here you know hence the word volunteer so a please would be nice. But i will try and help you before i go off shopping.

If you add funds to yoru paypal account balance AND have a verified credit card on file with paypal then payments should be instant yes. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

az2k13
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry getting a little upset about this echeck thing.
Thanks for the info, I have a card added, which is a prepaid mastercard (Vanilla). Iv used it to do instant payments. So it doesnt have much left, about 1$. Will this card work? Because it was accepted as a credit card. And I am wondering If it matters how much $ I have left on it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.