Payment methods

lavande2014
New Community Member

Paypal says about  payment methods:

•     If you have money in your balance, we'll use your balance first. For any remaining amount, we'll use one of your other payment methods.

well this is not happening with me. I have 21.47 USD and when I try to pay an ebay item the ONLY choice paypal gives me is:  eCheck : CIBC Checking (Confirmed) X-1122 $26.78 CAD

When I try to change the option, it gives me none except echeck or to add a credit card which I do not want.

I DO have a balance in USD, NOT in CAD...... I used to pay that way (balance first, then echeck) now it is not possible although paypal offer the possibility....

any idea?

PS: tried to call paypal help and send 2 mails with a reasonable time in between.............. the only option they told me is to change my USD into CAD.... I did and the only thing I got was to pay extra fees for the conversion.....................................

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Here's two additonal options for contacting customer support:  

Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Unfortunately as this is a member to member help group, we cannot resolve issues such as this.

Login to Me Too

lavande2014
New Community Member

thank you

seems I am not the only one.

read another similar case

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.