Transferring Swagbucks to Paypal

elexusadams
New Community Member

Hey, I can't seem to figure out how to transfer my Swagbucks to my Paypal. (This is my first time using Paypal.) When I'm on Swagbucks I select the Paypal gift card and click redeem, it asks me to varify my email and name and although they are the same on both my Swagbucks and Paypal accounts, it says it cannot be verified. I don't know what to do. Please send help, thank you!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

LABeachGeek
Contributor
Contributor
Just a list of some of the fixes I've heard. 1. Make sure your PayPal acct has a bank acct that's been verified. Just having a credit/debit card seems to cause Swagbucks (& Ibotta) to fail. 2. Make sure your address is exactly identical. Differences like street, St, Road, Rd... etc seem to mess it up. 3. Double check postal code for digit flips. 4. It may just require customer service. Swagbucks seems to be "form" responses. Try to get them to tell you what didn't match (polite and persistent seems to work), then take what Swagbucks told you and contact PayPal support. Hope this helps someone.
Login to Me Too

juanitadoee
New Community Member

For anyone having trouble "verifying" their Paypal accounts for Swagbucks!:

You need to connect your paypal account to your bank (This worked for me)

It wasn't just putting in your card information. You need to get to the part of the site where you verify your bank by putting in the routing and account numbers in a section of the site. Once that is completed, you can go back to the swagbucks site and redeem the Paypall reward!

Exact steps I took:

• Created Paypal (input bank card info + text verification + email verification)
  • Updated bank info:
    • Through Paypal site, logged into my mobile banking
    • Input routing and account numbers found on a check
    • Finished with text verification
  • Matched First, Last Name, and Address on both Paypal and Swagbucks site
  • Redeemed card
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.