Sorry, we can’t link this card. Please try linking a different card to your account.

AlanT2
New Community Member

Today ive recently bought a $25 Debit Visa Gift card. Ive linked it to my paypal but says it needs to be confirmed. I tried putting Get a code but just says "

Sorry, we can’t link this card. Please try linking a different card to your account.

Ive tried to pay online but paypal says card is delcined by issuer. If i buy with the account linked to the card it says Processing... then nothing happens just says 
  • Please add a debit or credit card to complete your purchase.
 though i already had but cant get a code.

The website the card says to check balance is working fine but paypal refuses to buy stuff with it.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Dustin

Hi AlanT2,

Sorry to hear about the trouble adding a card. The process of adding a card with PayPal is automated. If there's an issue with the card the system will prevent it from being added. In this case I recommend contacting the card issuer using the phone number on the back of the card for more info. Hope that helps. 🙂

- Dustin

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.