Recent Sale

KingSquirrel
Contributor
Contributor

I recently sold a pair of shoes through PP invoice that used the method "get paid on delivery". I completed the next step and final steps of the process and earlier today, my package arrived. It says that the package, UPS, was dropped off man-to-man today early in the morning. I attempted to reach out to the customer multiple times to no resolve. Previously, he has always been very fast responding. To top it all off, he wanted me to send the package one-day mail. So, I did and in the email that I got from PayPal it said that his payment had been approved. Just wondering where the money is and how to get it. I have UPS receipt, tracking number, and emails from PayPal verifying everything. Just need some assistance getting my payment, thanks.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KingSquirrel

Sounds as if you may have been scammed, paypal NEVER tell you to send an item before you have been paid and the funds showing in your paypal account balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

KingSquirrel
Contributor
Contributor
I have an email from the verified PayPal email though? Im not saying that you are wrong, I am just confused. I have always had success with PayPal in the past. I guess the scammer could have been advanced enough to send a verified PP email, idk. Not sure how that all works. Anyways, thanks for the reply.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KingSquirrel

If you can give more content of that email i would be more convinced??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.