Please help me! Bank account Romania

abelpopovici
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! I want to withdraw my money from paypal to my Visa Card Electron is accepted i put the 4 code from paypal, and when i want to transfer i select the card Visa and he say "Internal Server Error" and automaticly say to me: add Bank account, and i read on the paypal terms, and he tell only US Bank accepted, and when i add my IBAN Bank account he tell me to add 24 digits from my romanian bank account and i do, and he say "Confirmed" and "Checking" and now tell me "Pending" 3-5 days. And now i want to know, if my bank don't accept my money to put in my account, i will lose forever my money? Or paypal give me money back to my Balance after couple of days, please help me people! 250$ is much money.

Login to Me Too
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Paypal is able to transfer member fund to their bank accounts in Eastern Europe using VISA Europe network,there are 15 banks which are in the network,so if you bank with one of these banks,you can use the bank issued VISA card to receive paypal fund .

I dont know if your bank is one of them,also it has to be a Visa card.

Now,if Paypal fails to deposit your money to your bank,it should come back to Paypal and it should credit your account,you should call or email them for more details.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
Solved

abelpopovici
Contributor
Contributor
Ok. Thanks very much, i waiting. I was very scarry for my money. Thanks again

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Paypal is able to transfer member fund to their bank accounts in Eastern Europe using VISA Europe network,there are 15 banks which are in the network,so if you bank with one of these banks,you can use the bank issued VISA card to receive paypal fund .

I dont know if your bank is one of them,also it has to be a Visa card.

Now,if Paypal fails to deposit your money to your bank,it should come back to Paypal and it should credit your account,you should call or email them for more details.

Login to Me Too
Solved

abelpopovici
Contributor
Contributor
Ok. Thanks very much, i waiting. I was very scarry for my money. Thanks again
Login to Me Too

BrianErdelyi

Qre there fees for someone to withrawl funds in Romania using this method?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.