Paypal Sandbox SSL Issue & Redirect Issue

TRISH00W
Contributor
Contributor

I'm currently with the problem described in this page. Any help?

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44640024/paypal-sandbox-ssl-issue-redirect-issue

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

TRISH00W
Contributor
Contributor

Looks like it's a problem of PayPal and they're already trying to resolve it.

Login to Me Too

TRISH00W
Contributor
Contributor

Still not working, any info update? Urgent...

Login to Me Too

gregston
Contributor
Contributor

Just tested this morning, still the same for me too. Nearly a week now, and nobody here or on StackOverflow knows anything about it?

Login to Me Too

jacob1237
Contributor
Contributor

The same problem for me and my teammates as well. Are the PayPal going to fix that issue or not?

We can't test our checkout system during the whole week because of this. Subscriptions are affected.

Login to Me Too

TRISH00W
Contributor
Contributor

This is really annoying... I can't test anything that I'm doing because of PayPal issues 😞

I don't even know if this problem is solved or not because currently I'm with another problem that looks like its a PayPal problem aswell, when I click in the buy button on my website it redirects to a blank white page... A lot of people having the same issue since 2 days ago.

Note that I didn't change a line of code and everything was working fine before

Login to Me Too

Alex_cp
Contributor
Contributor

There are some changes since the beginnig of last week.

When trying to reach the following url https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr with the following form parameters cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=5MYVHMW2NJHJY&custom=2044_0.23_111, the request response is 500 and the page remains white.

Did anybody get a response from Paypal team? 

Login to Me Too

TRISH00W
Contributor
Contributor

I'm with that white page problem aswell. I investigated and I read on this forum from a PayPal worker that it was their problem and they're working on it.

I read it here:

/t5/PayPal-HTML-Buttons/Sandbox-Error-500/td-p/1195709/highlight/false/page/3

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.