Not receiving payments

Jo1192973-1
Contributor
Contributor

I have just recently starting selling on ebay. I've had items paid for, but my paypal hasn't received the money I've been oaid so I can ship the items. Imy not sure if I h ave the settings set up right. I justhink don't know what I'm doing wrong and could use some help to find the error I've made some I can get the money paid to ebay to my paypal and ship thus item out. Thamks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Leslie

Hi Jo1192973-1, 

Welcome to the Community!

If you're selling items on eBay but you're not seeing the payments in your PayPal account, that can be because: 

1. If your email address is not confirmed on your PayPal, you won't see the payments until you confirm your email address. Here's how to confirm an email address on PayPal: https://goo.gl/TPRTm5. 

2. You may not have the email address that's confirmed on your PayPal account on your eBay Sell your Item (SYI) form. The SYI pre-fills information from previous listings. If you have recently changed your email address with PayPal, your old address may pre-fill in your listing.

If this issue is still unresolved, please reach out to us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/paypal or on Twitter at @AskPayPal.

I hope this helps!

-Leslie

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Thanks!

Thanks for reaching out to us here, and welcome to the community!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.